Monday, April 23, 2007

Saturday Fun



One of my favorite Saturday rituals is playing Star Wars Lego Trilogy 2 for the computer with my kids. I got the game for Christmas and we have been playing it almost weekly. The game is really easy to learn and when you die, you just fall apart. My son, Andrew, can play it by himself and he is only 5.

I love the creativity of the game makers. The game is filled with humor, and lots of depth. There are 99 aspects of the game to complete, so we will be playing it for a long time. Plus I love being Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader. It is like a dream to explore the movies, which I fell in love with as a kid. Now I am passing Stars Wars onto my kids.

This past Saturday, we played Star Wars for a little bit, then we watch Episode 4. My son said it was one of the best days ever.

No comments: