Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, grandmothers, adopted mothers and other types of mothers in the world. I also wish a special dose of God's love & grace for all the women for whom Mother's day is painful, whether it is a reminder of a loss of someone dear, or the frustration of not being a mother or some other sadness. May God and the church comfort you.

We had a great day with my wife's parents. We had a clam bake, which included shrimp, lobster tail, clams, corn on the cob, a chicken leg, carrots and potatos. It was very enjoyable to be with family.

Now I must turn my attention to my final PhD exam which I take on May 25th. I may not be blogging much until it is over, unless I find a way to study while blogging. Hmmm, maybe I will post some of my notes to keep it interesting.

3 comments:

Reyes-Chow said...

Can't actually remember how I got the subscribe your blog, thanks for the posts. Blessings on the Phd exam.

W. David Winner said...

Thanks reyes-chow. It is good to know at least one person is reading.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.