Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Summer Movies Blockbusters

This past week my favorite edition of Entertainment Weekly came to my house. It is the summer movie preview edition. Now, I love movies. I could see everyone one of these movies if money was no object, but since it is, I don’t. However, I still love to read about them and I have a few must see. Now I am a little bit of a move snob. When I must see a movie, it is usually on opening day at 12:00noon and it has to be at a theater with stadium seating.

Here is a fun game. Let us try to predict the top ten highest grossing movies of the summer. So play along – here is my top ten list. (I hope to post some trailers soon).
1. Pirates of the Caribbean – At the World’s End
2. Spiderman 3
3. Shrek 3
4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
5. The Transformers
6. Ratatouille
7. Fantastic Four – Rise of the Silver Surfer
8. Ocean’s Thirteen
9. The Bourne Ultimatum
10. The Simpsons Movie

Please give me your top ten.

No comments: