Monday, May 28, 2007

Things I am better at than Golf

I went golfing today with my friends, Ed, Tim and Chris. It was blast. It was a great way to celebrate completing my last exam. Here are some pictures.




However, I also realized that I am not a very good golfer. I shot a 145. The funny thing about that score is that it is not my highest ever. It is not my lowest either. So Tim suggested that I should write about all the things I am better at than golf. Here is a brief list:

Writing, school, reading, volleyball, sleeping, eating, drinking, bicycling, eating, throwing a golf ball, tennis, running, walking, eating, sledding, football, basketball, softball, etc.

You get the idea, I am almost better at everything than golf. However, I still love the game and one day I will be good at it. At least good enough to get close to 100.

No comments: